- Any of the numbers, 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, or 126, that represent how many neutrons or protons in strongly bound and exceptionally stable atomic nuclei.
- Sports the sheer number of victories by a leading team and losings by its nearest rival required to ensure that the leading team to recapture a championship or secure a playoff spot.
- the amount of neutrons or protons in nuclei that are required to fill the major quantum shells, and therefore produce exceptionally steady nuclei - 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82 & 126
- A metric always figure out a group's needed performance to make the playoffs.
- the atomic few an extra stable highly bound atomic nucleus: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82 or 126
- Definition for "magic number"
- Sentence for "magic number"
- Hypernym for "magic number"
- Urban Dictionary for "magic number"