- Chiefly British To rejoice or commemorate with boisterous community demonstrations.
- to commemorate publicly with boisterous rejoicing and hilarious and extravagant behavior.
- To commemorate in a boisterous way.
- to provide solution to a frenzy of passion; commemorate a victory with a delirious uproar.
- a specific act of mafficking. See maffick, v.
- Definition for "maffick"
- Chiefly British To rejoice or commemorate with boisterous…
- View More
- Sentence for "maffick"
- Verb Forms for "maffick"