- A low-growing Eurasian plant (Asperugo procumbens) having harsh stems and little blue flowers.
- See alyssum.
- some of the alyssums.
- A genus of cruciferous flowers (Alyssum) with white or yellowish flowers and curved pods. Alyssum maritimum is the commonly cultivated nice alyssum, a fragrant white-flowered yearly.
- A plant regarding the genus Alyssum.
- [just as if a contraction of madderwort, having been made use of as a substitute for madder.] A plant for the borage family members, Asperugo proeumbens, whose root ended up being used like madder: generally known as German madwort.
- any yard plant of the genus Alyssum having clusters of tiny yellowish or white blossoms
Hypernym for "madwort"
- View More