- A thick plank, useful for several mechanical reasons.
- A plank for the lips of a petard, with which it really is put on everything designed to be divided.
- A plank or beam employed for giving support to the planet in mines or fortifications.
- In milit. engin.
- within the seventeenth century, much timber developing the main or main an element of the carriage of a cannon or mortar; ergo, the complete carriage or mounting of a piece of artillery.
- A plank lined with tin and covered with planet for roofing over particular areas of armed forces works, in order to pay for protection in lodgments, etc.
- A plank used to support the earth in a mine, or in a moat or ditch to guide a wall.
Sentence for "madrier"
- They had scarce got into the…
- View More