- A perforated platelike framework generally in most echinoderms that forms the consumption for his or her water-vascular methods.
- A fossil red coral.
- A fossil coral.
- The madreporic bowl of echinoderms.
- Fossil madrepore.
- In echinoderms, the madreporic body or tubercle; the interradial aboral porous plate during the cancellation for the madreporic canals.
Definition for "madreporite"
- A perforated platelike framework generally in most echinoderms…
Sentence for "madreporite"
- Other identifications, such as greco scritto,…