- Islam A building or set of structures employed for training Islamic theology and religious legislation, typically including a mosque.
- A school for just about any type of teaching, at any grade amount. It could have courses in Islamic theology and religious legislation, however it is maybe not a requirement.
- In Asia, a school or university when it comes to training of childhood. In addition, corruptly, madressah, madrissah, madrissa, medresseh.
- Muslim schools in Bangladesh and Pakistan
- Definition for "madrasah"
- Islam A building or set of structures employed…
- View More
- Sentence for "madrasah"
- Hypernym for "madrasah"