- a tiny Abyssinian antelope.
- a little Abyssinian antelope (Neotragus Saltiana), in regards to the measurements of a hare.
- A very tiny antelope of Abyssinia, Neotragus saltianus or N. madoqua, the tiniest of horned animals, about since huge as a hare, with really slender feet. Also referred to as hegoleh.
- genus comprising some little antelopes of east and northeastern Africa
- Definition for "madoqua"
- Sentence for "madoqua"
- Among the wild animals are prodigious…
- View More
- Hypernym for "madoqua"