- manufactured in conformity with certain guidelines or needs; custom-made.
- extremely appropriate: a made-to-order task.
- Made for a specific person, yet not always to specific specifications.
- made especially for a certain purpose; -- of articles of manufacture. Compared with mass-produced, standard.
- made or tailored to suit a particular person; -- of garments. Compared with off-the-rack, ready-to-wear.
- built for a specific individual
- (of clothing) custom-made
Sentence for "made-to-order"
- America has needed a made-to-order rifle…
Cross Reference for "made-to-order"
Equivalent for "made-to-order"
Same Context for "made-to-order"