- The eggplant bush (Solanum melongena). See eggplant.
- The fruit of this eggplant bush, a big egg-shaped veggie having a shiny epidermis typically dark purple but sometimes white or yellowish.
- just like egg-plant.
- hairy upright herb native to southeastern Asia but commonly cultivated because of its big glossy delicious good fresh fruit commonly used as a vegetable
- egg-shaped vegetable having a shiny skin usually dark purple but occasionally white or yellowish
- Definition for "mad-apple"
- Sentence for "mad-apple"
- Hypernym for "mad-apple"
- Equivalent for "mad-apple"