- A religious cult, having elements of sorcery, ritual party and fetishes, from Brazil
- a favorite party songs of Brazil, derived from the practices for the macumba religious cult.
- a Brazilian spiritual cult of African source; mixes voodoo elements with performing a chanting and dancing.
- darling; -- an Irish term of target articulating affection.
- well-known party music of Brazil; derived from the methods for the macumba religious cult
- a Brazilian religious cult of African source; blends voodoo elements with performing and chanting and dancing
- (Brazil) followers of a religious cult of African origin
Sentence for "macumba"
- These spiritual items can be associated…
Synonym for "macumba"
Hypernym for "macumba"