- The act of spotting or staining and/or problem to be spotted or stained.
- The spotted markings of a plant or an animal, for instance the specks of the leopard.
- The work of spotting; a spot; a blemish.
- The act of spotting; a spot; a blemish; a macula.
- The work of spotting, and/or state of being spotted.
- The manner of recognizing, or the pattern for the places with which an animal or plant is marked.
- A staining; defilement; smirching.
- a small contrasting section of something
- the act of spotting or staining anything
Definition for "maculation"
- The act of spotting or staining and/or problem…
Sentence for "maculation"
- If anything, Mr. Kucinich spares the…
Synonym for "maculation"
Hypernym for "maculation"