- one minute yellowish area containing the forea centralis located nearby the center associated with the retina of the eye where aesthetic perception is many intense. Also called yellow place.
- macula (yellow place into the human eye)
- A yellowish main section of the retina that is full of cones.
- a tiny yellowish main area of the retina this is certainly high in cones and therefore mediates clear detailed eyesight
- Definition for "macula lutea"
- one minute yellowish area containing the forea centralis…
- View More
- Synonym for "macula lutea"
- Hypernym for "macula lutea"
- Equivalent for "macula lutea"