- A genus of marsupials including the typical kangaroo.
- The typical genus of Macropodidæ, established by Shaw in 1800. M. major is the giant kangaroo, or forester. See forester, 4, and cut under kangaroo.
- A generic name that has been variously employed for particular fishes, birds, bugs, and crustaceans, it is no further being used, becoming antedated because of the same title in mammalogy.
- kind genus regarding the family members Macropodidae: typical kangaroos and wallabies
Sentence for "macropus"
- My fall BIOS independent studies student,…
Hypernym for "macropus"