- an extremely big molecule, including a polymer or necessary protein, composed of numerous smaller architectural devices connected collectively. Also referred to as supermolecule.
- an extremely big molecule, specially utilized in mention of the large biological polymers (e.g. nucleic acids and proteins).
- a tremendously big molecule, specially a polymer having from hundreds to numerous huge number of atoms, like DNA, RNA, necessary protein, polysaccharide, polyethylene, polycarbonate, etc.
- A molecule comprising a number of particles.
- any large complex molecule; discovered only in flowers and creatures
- Definition for "macromolecule"
- an extremely big molecule, including a polymer or…
- View More
- Sentence for "macromolecule"
- Hyponym for "macromolecule"
- Hypernym for "macromolecule"
- Etymologically Related for "macromolecule"
- Same Context for "macromolecule"