- having an abnormally large head
- Of or with respect to macrocephaly; having an unusually large head.
- obtaining the cotyledons of a dicotyledonous embryo confluent, and creating a large size compared with other human body.
- having a very big head and brain
- Of or related to a sizable mind; associated with excessive measurements of your head: since, macrocephalic idiocy.
- In old prosody, having one syllable way too many at the beginning: an epithet of dactylic hexameters 1st base of which obviously has actually a syllable excessively. Also procephalic. See dolichuric.
- Definition for "macrocephalic"
- Sentence for "macrocephalic"
- On tomorrow's menu: Edwina, the macrocephalic,…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "macrocephalic"
- Equivalent for "macrocephalic"
- Etymologically Related for "macrocephalic"