- A twinned crystal.
- A dark place or discoloration in a mineral.
- Chiastolite; -- so-called through the tessellated appearance of a cross section. See chiastolite.
- A crystal having an identical tessellated look.
- A twin crystal.
- just like mackle.
- In mineralogy
- some sort of twin crystal. See twin.
- Chiastolite, cross-stone, or hollow spar, many different andalusite, the crystals which have the axis and perspectives colored in a different way from remainder. See chiastolite.
- A tessellated appearance in other crystals.
- In heraldry, same as muscle mass, 3.
- Definition for "macle"
- Sentence for "macle"
- Other Canadians cut from the semi-finals…
- View More
- Synonym for "macle"
- Variant for "macle"
- Urban Dictionary for "macle"