- A screw with a thread over the entire length of the shaft.
- A screw made for material or the same product, frequently with no point and a somewhat fine bond, meant for prepared, threaded holes.
- a screw or bolt adjusted for screwing into metal, in difference from that is designed particularly is screwed into timber.
- a form of screw made use of often with a nut or with a tapped hole; this has a slotted head that can be driven by a screwdriver.
- A bolt or screw having a moderately fine device or standard bolt-thread, a blunt end, and a fillister, flat, or key head to be set home by a screw-driver as opposed to a, wrench: utilized for holding collectively components of machines or other metal-work.
- a screw used either with a nut or with a tapped opening; slotted mind can be driven by a screwdriver
Hypernym for "machine screw"
- View More