- The work or means of macerating.
- The work or process of macerating.
- The work, process, or procedure of softening and virtually dissolving by steeping in a fluid. See macerate, 1.
- The act or process of macerating or making lean or slim; the state to be macerated; leanness.
- softening because of soaking or steeping
- severe leanness (usually brought on by hunger or condition)
Sentence for "maceration"
- In Provence, this process, known as…
Hypernym for "maceration"
Same Context for "maceration"
Urban Dictionary for "maceration"