- Any of various lemurs, particularly the types Lemur macaco.
- A macaque, or comparable monkey.
- some of several types of lemurs.
- anyone of several types of lemurs, since the ruffed lemur (Lemur macaco), and ring-tailed lemur (Lemur catta).
- The ring-tailed lemur or cat-lemur, the types of Lemur earliest recognised, described under this title by Buffon; the L. catta of Linnæus.
- The technical specific name of this ruffed lemur, L. macaco.
- Any lemur; a maki.
- The alleged yellowish lemur or kinkajou, Cercoleptes caudivolvulus: a misnomer. See cut-under kinkajou.
- A macaque. See Macacus.
Definition for "macaco"
- Any of various lemurs, particularly the types Lemur…
Sentence for "macaco"
Urban Dictionary for "macaco"