- A kind of persimmon tree (Diospyros discolor) from Philippine Islands, today introduced in to the East and West Indies.
- The edible fruit with this tree.
- a type of persimmon tree (Diospyros discolor) from Philippine isles, today introduced to the East and West Indies. It bears an edible fruit as big as a quince.
- into the Philippine Islands, the kamagon, Diospyros discolor, which bears an edible fresh fruit covered with down. Also known as talang. See kamagon.
Sentence for "mabolo"
- After the guachinango had buried the…