- the type or quality of subjectivity and sensuality of appearance, especially in the arts.
- the high quality or state of being melodious; melodiousness.
- a rigorous outpouring of exuberant emotion.
- Great enthusiasm.
- Suitability become sung or used as lyrics.
- A lyric structure.
- A lyrical structure.
- A lyrical utterance or mode of phrase.
- the home of being appropriate singing
- unrestrained and exaggerated enthusiasm
Sentence for "lyricism"
Hypernym for "lyricism"
Same Context for "lyricism"
Urban Dictionary for "lyricism"
- exactly what white people who dislike…