- Cooked with onions: lyonnaise potatoes; potatoes lyonnaise.
- prepared with onions, specially caramelized onions.
- made in a mode typical to Lyons.
- placed on boiled potatoes slashed into small pieces and heated in oil or butter. They normally are flavored with onion and parsley.
- cooked with onions
- Lyonnese: especially used in cookery to a style of serving potatoes, etc., with a sauce of butter, parsley, and often onions.
Sentence for "lyonnaise"
Rhyme for "lyonnaise"
Equivalent for "lyonnaise"