- some of several wildcats associated with genus Lynx, specifically L. canadensis of northern united states or L. lynx of Eurasia, having smooth thick fur, a black-tipped quick end, and tufted ears.
- any one of a number of medium sized crazy cats, mainly of genus Lynx.
- Any one of a few types of feline creatures associated with genus Felis, and subgenus Lynx. They've a quick tail, and usually a pencil of tresses on tip associated with ears.
- the northern constellations.
- A wild pet with a short tail, penciled ears, and 28 teeth, belonging to the household Felidæ and genus Lynx, for instance the caracal, the loup-cervier, and others.
- [capitalized] A genus of Felidæ lacking the front upper premolar for the true kitties; the lynxes.
- [capitalized] a tiny northern constellation introduced by Hevelius in 1690, title being opted for because sharp-sightedness of a lynx must differentiate some of its performers.
- a text internet browser
- short-tailed wildcats with generally tufted ears; respected for his or her fur
- Definition for "lynx"
- some of several wildcats associated with genus Lynx,…
- View More
- Sentence for "lynx"
- The European lynx (_felis lynx_), and…
- View More
- Phrases for "lynx"
- Rhyme for "lynx"
- Hypernym for "lynx"
- Cross Reference for "lynx"
- Etymologically Related for "lynx"
- Same Context for "lynx"
- Urban Dictionary for "lynx"