- Swelling, particularly in subcutaneous cells, because of obstruction of lymphatic vessels or lymph nodes, with accumulation of lymph into the affected region.
- The swelling of muscle because of retention of fluid into the lymph vessels
- A dropsical condition associated with cells as a result of obstruction to your movement of lymph.
- swelling (usually within the feet) due to lymph acquiring into the cells within the affected places
Sentence for "lymphedema"
- These devices are commonly referred to…
Hypernym for "lymphedema"