- Of or regarding lymph, a lymph vessel, or a lymph node.
- Lacking energy or vigor; slow.
- regarding lymph or perhaps the systema lymphaticum.
- poor energy or passion.
- regarding, containing, or conveying lymph.
- Madly passionate; frantic.
- of or relating to or created by lymph
- A vessel that conveys lymph.
- A vessel that transports lymph.
- among lymphatic or absorbent vessels, which carry lymph and discharge it to the veins; lymph duct; lymphatic duct.
- A mad enthusiast; a lunatic.
- A vessel which conveys lymph.
- A mad lover; a lunatic.
- Containing, conveying, or relating at all to lymph or chyle: because, a lymphatic vessel; a lymphatic gland.
- Dull; sluggish; sluggish in thought or activity, just as if from an excessive amount of lymph in the body.
- generating or being distracted or frantic.
- Definition for "lymphatic"
- Of or regarding lymph, a lymph vessel, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "lymphatic"
- Synonym for "lymphatic"
- Rhyme for "lymphatic"
- Cross Reference for "lymphatic"
- Form for "lymphatic"
- Same Context for "lymphatic"
- Medical Dictionary for "lymphatic"
- Pertaining to a little, slim station…
- View More