- In folklore, the magical power to assume the shape and attributes of a wolf.
- A delusion this one is now or presumed the attributes of a wolf or other animal.
- The work of shapeshifting involving the kind of a person being and an animal (usually a wolf), often done during a complete moon, based on legend.
- A delusion for which one thinks oneself becoming a wolf or other crazy pet
- The supposed work of switching a person's self or another person into a wolf.
- some sort of erratic melancholy, when the patient imagines himself a wolf, and imitates what of this pet.
- The supposed power of particular people to change themselves or other individuals briefly or completely into wolves or other savage animals. See werewolf.
- the fact specific persons change by themselves into wolves or any other crazy beasts.
- some sort of erratic melancholy or insanity, when the patient supposes himself to-be a wolf. See lycanthrope.
- (folklore) the magical ability of an individual to assume the attributes of a wolf
- Definition for "lycanthropy"
- In folklore, the magical power to assume the…
- View More
- Sentence for "lycanthropy"
-  The word lycanthropy is sometimes…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lycanthropy"
- Cross Reference for "lycanthropy"
- Etymologically Related for "lycanthropy"
- Same Context for "lycanthropy"
- Urban Dictionary for "lycanthropy"
- Medical Dictionary for "lycanthropy"