- A yellow carotenoid pigment, C40H56O2, found extensively in general, very first isolated in corpus luteum but later on found in body fats, egg yolk, and green plants; xanthophyll.
- A dried preparation of corpus luteum.
- A yellow carotenoid pigment, widely distributed both in flowers and pets.
- A substance of a strongly marked yellowish shade, extracted from the yolk of eggs, and through the tissue associated with corpus luteum.
- A yellow pigment contained in the yolk of eggs, in muscle associated with the corpus luteum, in blood-serum, etc. It forms orange crystals.
- yellow carotenoid pigments in plants and pet fats and egg yolks
Sentence for "lutein"
Synonym for "lutein"
Phrases for "lutein"
Hypernym for "lutein"
Same Context for "lutein"