- A ceremonial purification of entire ancient Roman population following the census every five years.
- a time period of five years.
- A lustration or ceremonial purification of all of the ancient Roman individuals, performed every five years, following the taking regarding the census.
- A period of 5 years.
- A lustration or purification, particularly the purification regarding the whole Roman people, which was produced by the censors once in 5 years.
- A lustration or purification; particularly, the ceremonial purification of the whole Roman people, done at the conclusion of every five years.
- thus A space of 5 years.
- a period of five years
- a ceremonial purification regarding the Roman populace every 5 years after the census
Sentence for "lustrum"
- Does the Latin word "lustrum" mean…
Hypernym for "lustrum"
Same Context for "lustrum"
Urban Dictionary for "lustrum"
- A five-year period (fortunately maybe not…