- To purify in the shape of ceremony.
- which will make clear or pure by way of a propitiatory supplying; to purify.
- to create clear or pure in the form of a propitiatory providing; to purify.
- cleanse in the shape of a ritual; additionally used in post-Communist nations to mention toward political cleaning of previous officials
- In order to make clear or pure; purify by or as though because of the service of lustration. See lustrum.
- To go about; walk.
- To luster.
Sentence for "lustrate"
- Four second-century systems serve to il…
Synonym for "lustrate"
Verb Forms for "lustrate"
Hypernym for "lustrate"
Form for "lustrate"