Definition for "lustering"
Sentence for "lustering"
- = The fabric now requires consolidating…
- provide participle of luster.
- The work or procedure for imparting a luster, as to pottery.
- The brightening of a metal when you look at the crucible with regards to becomes pure, as in certain refining procedures.
- The process of making lustrous or glossy.
- In metal-working, just like brightening, 1.
- a procedure for providing to woolen fabric a permanent gloss and smooth area that will not roughen with wear.
- cure of furs to render them smooth.
- A polishing material, as black colored polish useful for stoves.