- To daub; dirty.
- To rush carelessly.
- A confused heap; a throng or jumble, since people or noises.
- A confused heap; a throng, since individuals; a jumble, as of sounds.
- A confused throng; a crowd; a heap.
- A confusion; puzzled inarticulate noise or utterance; disruption; tumult.
- In coal-mining, a tram or automobile fitted with a tool for taking up the slack of this line used in hauling the automobiles.
- Definition for "lurry"
- Sentence for "lurry"
- Urban Dictionary for "lurry"
- title male's usage for woman's that…
- View More