- Minute yellowish-brown hairs acquired through the strobili of hop plant, previously utilized in medication as a sedative.
- Little hairs gotten from the strobili regarding the hop plant.
- A bitter concept extracted from hops.
- The fine yellowish resinous powder found upon the strobiles or good fresh fruit of hops, and containing this sour principle.
- The distinct sour aromatic concept of the jump. Also referred to as lupulite.
- An alkaloid present hops.
- The good yellowish powder of hops, which contains the sour concept.
- Also humulin, humuline.
Definition for "lupulin"
- Minute yellowish-brown hairs acquired through the strobili of…
Sentence for "lupulin"
Variant for "lupulin"