- Of or caused by both sunshine and moon.
- predicated on both lunar thirty days therefore the solar power year.
- with respect to or caused by both the moon and the sun.
- Resulting from the united action, or with respect to the mutual relations, of the sun and moon.
- relating to or attributed to the moon in addition to sunlight or their shared relations
- based jointly in the movements or activities of this moon therefore the sunlight: as, the lunisolar period.
Sentence for "lunisolar"
Cross Reference for "lunisolar"