- some of various nematode worms, specifically associated with the family members Metastrongylidae, which are parasitic within the lungs of animals.
- some of a few nematode worms, of the household Metastrongylidae, being parasitic to mammalian lung area
- anyone of a number of types of parasitic nematoid worms which infest the lung area and air passages of cattle, sheep, alongside creatures, often appearing deadly. The lungworm of cattle (Strongylus micrurus) hence of sheep (Strongylus filaria) will be the best known.
- A worm parasitic within the lungs.
Sentence for "lungworm"
- For example, a small increase in…
- View More