- A crescent-shaped percentage of a plane or world bounded by two arcs of groups.
- A fit of lunacy or insanity; a period of madness; a crazy or unreasonable freak
- A concave figure created because of the intersection for the arcs of two groups on an airplane, or on a sphere the intersection between two great semicircles
- something crescent-shaped
- A leash for a hawk
- any such thing by means of a half moon.
- A figure in the form of a crescent, bounded by two intersecting arcs of sectors.
- A fit of lunacy or insanity; a period of frenzy; a crazy or unreasonable freak.
- such a thing in the form of a crescent or half-moon.
- In geometry, a figure created on a sphere or on a plane by two arcs of groups which inclose a space.
- A fit of lunacy or madness; a mad nut or tantrum.
- A leash: since, the lune of a hawk.
- Another spelling of loon.
- Definition for "lune"
- A crescent-shaped percentage of a plane or world…
- View More
- Sentence for "lune"
- They'd memorized every type of being…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "lune"
- Etymologically Related for "lune"
- Same Context for "lune"
- Urban Dictionary for "lune"