- Shaped like a crescent.
- Crescent-shaped; resembling the crescent moon
- resembling this new moon fit
- Archaeology a tiny rock artifact, most likely an arrowhead, with a blunt straight-edge and a sharpened, crescent-shaped right back, particularly characteristic of Mesolithic stage.
- a little rock artifact, probably an arrowhead, with a blunt straight edge and a sharpened, crescent-shaped right back, specially characteristic of Mesolithic stage.
- Crescent-shaped, or just like the moon in its first one-fourth; having a figure formed by part of a circle take off because of the segment of a more substantial group.
- In zoology, just like lunated, 2.
- Definition for "lunate"
- Sentence for "lunate"
- Cross Reference for "lunate"
- Equivalent for "lunate"
- Form for "lunate"