- A large, pale-green us moth (Actias luna) having elongated, taillike hind wings.
- a sizable, green United states moth, Actias luna, who has crescent-shaped marks on its wings
- an extremely big and stunning United states moth (Actias luna). Its wings tend to be fine light-green, with a stripe of purple over the front edge of the anterior wings, others margins becoming edged with pale yellow. Each wing has a lunate place surrounded by bands of light yellow, blue, and black. The caterpillar generally feeds in the hickory, sassafras, and maple.
- A large bombycid moth, Actias luna, the most beautiful of us bugs, of a light-green color relieved by luniform eye-spots and also by an easy purplish-brown or liliaceous anterior edge.
- big pale-green United states moth with long-tailed hind wings and a yellow crescent-shaped mark-on each forewing
Hypernym for "luna moth"
- View More