- a-game for which awards are covered up-and combined collectively in a container, to ensure that participants can dip their hand to the container and randomly take out a prize.
- a range exclusively randomly.
- a-game which awards (e.g., sweets or coins) tend to be concealed in a container as well as for a small sum a player can draw one out at random
- a range or decision solely randomly
- Definition for "lucky dip"
- a-game for which awards are covered up-and combined…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lucky dip"