- Marked by, enduring, or encouraging lack of luck; unlucky. See Synonyms at regrettable.
- Unsuccessful, in a failing way.
- Without luck.
- Being without chance; unpropitious; unfortunate; unlucky; interviewing ill success or bad fortune
- having or taking misfortune
- Having no luck; suffering mischance; unlucky; unsuccessful: since, a luckless gamester.
- Unattended by chance; taking or marked by sick luck or misfortune; regrettable: unfavorable : as, a luckless adventure.
- Synonyms Unlucky, ill-starred, ill-fated.
- Definition for "luckless"
- Marked by, enduring, or encouraging lack of luck;…
- View More
- Sentence for "luckless"
- Synonym for "luckless"
- Phrases for "luckless"
- Equivalent for "luckless"
- Same Context for "luckless"