- Of or regarding Lucifer; having the pleasure of Lucifer; satanic; devilish.
- Of or related to the Luciferians or their frontrunner.
- one of many supporters of Lucifer, bishop of Cagliari, within the 4th century, whom separated from orthodox churches since they wouldn't normally get so far as he performed in opposing the Arians.
- the supporters of Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari.
- Of or pertaining to Lucifer or Satan; devilish.
- Of or pertaining to Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari into the island of Sardinia throughout the 4th century, or even his followers.
Sentence for "luciferian"
Synonym for "luciferian"
Urban Dictionary for "luciferian"