- An enzyme contained in the cells of bioluminescent organisms that catalyzes the oxidation of luciferin and ATP, making light.
- Any one of several enzymes that produce bioluminescence by oxidizing luciferin.
- an enzyme which catalyzes the oxidation of luciferin, thereby producing bioluminescence.
- among the two unique substances because of the reactions of which light is supposed to be from fireflies.
Sentence for "luciferase"
- To track leukemia onset and response…
Same Context for "luciferase"