- divided in to lozenge-shaped compartments, since the area or a bearing, by outlines used the course of the fold sinister.
- split into lozenge-shaped compartments, while the field or a bearing, by outlines drawn in the way of the flex sinister.
- In heraldry, getting the entire surface covered with lozenges or formed into lozenge-shaped divisions. This might be very often portrayed with precise squares set cornerwise.
- Definition for "lozengy"
- divided in to lozenge-shaped compartments, since the area…
- View More
- Sentence for "lozengy"
- Cross Reference for "lozengy"