- a little, medicated candy designed to be dissolved slowly in lips to lubricate and soothe irritated cells regarding the neck.
- A four-sided planar figure with a diamondlike shape; a rhombus that is not a square.
- some thing having this form, specifically a heraldic unit.
- A quadrilateral with sides of equal size (rhombus), having two acute as well as 2 obtuse angles.
- a little tablet (originally diamond-shaped) or medicated sweet always relieve a sore neck.
- A diamond-shaped figure frequently using upper and reduced angles a little intense, borne upon a shield or escutcheon. Cf. fusil.
- A form of the escutcheon used by women as opposed to the guard used by guys.
- A figure with four equal sides, having two acute and two obtuse perspectives; a rhomb.
- Anything by means of lozenge.
- a tiny cake of sugar and starch, flavored, and frequently medicated. -- originally by means of a lozenge.
- an airplane figure with four equal edges, having two intense as well as 2 obtuse perspectives, also referred to as a diamond; a rhomb; additionally, previously, any oblique parallelogram.
- Somothing resembling such a figure in form. :
- a tiny cake of sugar, or confection, frequently medicated, originally in the shape of a rhomb, the good news is variously formed.
- A pane of cup for window-glazing, either lozenge-shaped or square, but designed to be set diagonally; a quarrel.
- An envelop-blank cut-out by a punching-machine.
- within the cutting of brilliants, one of the four quoins associated with the upper area or crown. See quoin.
- A spangle.
- a tiny fragrant or medicated candy
- a dose of medicine by means of a tiny pellet
- In decorative art, split by diagonal lines into diamonds or lozenges: a standard circulation of decorative design into the fourteenth century: as, a lozenge structure.
- Definition for "lozenge"
- a little, medicated candy designed to be dissolved…
- View More
- Sentence for "lozenge"
- I liked the Bonaventure signage, too…
- View More
- Synonym for "lozenge"
- Cross Reference for "lozenge"
- Same Context for "lozenge"
- Variant for "lozenge"
- Urban Dictionary for "lozenge"