- Of or regarding an image that does not have fine detail.
- Computer Science Of or associated with an output product, such as for instance a printer, whose photos usually do not contain most dots per device of location and therefore lack sharpness.
- Computer Science Of or concerning a raster-based image that will not include a lot of pixels per unit of area.
- making pictures which are not greatly defined; -- of optical devices or visual screen products. Opposite of high-resolution.
- of computer output devices; producing pictures that are not dramatically defined
- Definition for "low-resolution"
- Of or regarding an image that does not…
- View More
- Sentence for "low-resolution"
- Same Context for "low-resolution"