- Low in tone or tonal range.
- Having a moderate slope: a low-pitched roofing.
- Of an audio, having a comparatively reduced pitch.
- low in pitch or regularity; -- utilized of sounds and sounds. Opposite of high-pitched.
- set at a minimal perspective or slant; having a decreased amount of pitch.
- utilized of sounds and sounds; low in pitch or regularity
- ready at a minimal direction or slant
- Pitched in a decreased secret, as a voice.
- Of a low or degraded nature: as, low-pitched desires.
- Having hardly any angular elevation, as a roof.
- Having a minimal ceiling, as an area.
- Definition for "low-pitched"
- Sentence for "low-pitched"
- For many people, it's surprising to…
- View More
- Synonym for "low-pitched"
- Antonym for "low-pitched"
- Equivalent for "low-pitched"
- Same Context for "low-pitched"