- the lower gear configuration of a transmission.
- A state of minimum task, power, or power: The project moved into low equipment during summer holiday.
- the best gearing available from a gearbox, typically in an auto or pattern.
- one of several lower gearings available from a gearbox, typically in a motor vehicle or cycle.
- the cheapest forward equipment ratio within the equipment box of a motor vehicle; regularly start a vehicle moving
Sentence for "low gear"
Synonym for "low gear"
Hypernym for "low gear"
Urban Dictionary for "low gear"