- A Mediterranean plant (Nigella damascena) having blue or whitish plants enclosed by numerous threadlike bracts.
- Nigella damascena, a yearly flowering plant regarding the genus Nigella, the blooms of which are blue in color, though additionally found in colors of red, white or pale purple.
- The West Indian Passiflora fœtida, which has similar bracts.
- The fennel-flower, Nigella damascena. Also called devil-in-a-bush.
- European yard plant having finely slice leaves and white or pale-blue blossoms
- exotic US passion-flower with finely dissected bracts; stems malodorous whenever broken
- chickweed with hairy silver-grey leaves and rather large white plants
Sentence for "love-in-a-mist"
Synonym for "love-in-a-mist"
Hypernym for "love-in-a-mist"
Cross Reference for "love-in-a-mist"