- A statin, C24H36O5, that blocks the body's synthesis of cholesterol levels and is administered particularly to people vulnerable for cardiovascular illnesses.
- A statin that inhibits the formation of cholesterol
- an oral medicine (trade name Mevacor) to lessen cholesterol levels; made use of when dietary changes have actually shown insufficient
- Definition for "lovastatin"
- A statin, C24H36O5, that blocks the body's synthesis…
- View More
- Sentence for "lovastatin"
- Hypernym for "lovastatin"
- Same Context for "lovastatin"