- the perceptual power or amplitude of sound force, assessed in sones or phons
- the actual power of this sound stress level, calculated in decibels
- the high quality or state to be noisy.
- their state or quality of becoming noisy; great sound or sound; clamor; uproar: because, the loudness of a voice or a guitar.
- Conspicuousness; flashiness; showiness: as, loudness of gown.
- tasteless showiness
- the magnitude of noise (usually in a specified path)
Sentence for "loudness"
Hypernym for "loudness"
Same Context for "loudness"
Urban Dictionary for "loudness"
- An underrated Japanese eighties material musical…