- Greek Mythology One of a people described in Odyssey just who lived in a drugged, indolent condition from feeding regarding the lotus.
- A lazy individual dedicated to pleasure and luxury.
- a person who consumed the fresh fruit or leaf associated with the lotus, and, as a result, offered himself to indolence and daydreams; among the Lotophagi.
- among the Lotophagi; for this reason, a person who locates satisfaction in a listless, dreamy life; a devotee of indolent pleasures; a languid voluptuary.
- some body indifferent toward hectic world
Sentence for "lotus-eater"
- After one night's smoking he acquires…
Hypernym for "lotus-eater"
Equivalent for "lotus-eater"